All uploaded images are deleted after 1 hour.
Use the slider to select the image compression quality:
- Lower values give better compression (at the cost of image quality).
- Higher values may increase the size of the image.
- Default (60) is a good balance between image quality and compression.
MB to KB Converter is a free image resizer tool website. Here you can reduce the size of your jpg image to 50KB, 100KB or according to your choice in just one click without any hassle.
If you want to reduce the size of many images at once, then you can easily reduce the size of all the photos here, which will save you time.
You must have reduced the size of the image from many websites. There would have been a drastic reduction in the quality and resolution of your photos. But this will not happen in MB to KB Converter because it works with modern technology to resize the image very closely keeping in mind the quality and resolution of your image.
Every day some or the other exam form comes in India, in today digital age all the students fill the online form by themselves. When filling the online form then all those students have to face a very big problem. When you go to upload the image and signature, then it is said that you have to upload the photo in 20kb, 50kb or 100kb. Then the student has to face the problem of compressing the image.
If you are a student and want to compress your image in 20kb, 50kb or 100kb, then you can compress the photo in whatever size you want with MB to KB Converter.
How to reduce the size of an JPG image online
If you do not know how to reduce the size of the image, then you can reduce the size of the photo by watching the video below or following the steps mentioned.
- A box will appear in front of you and it will have "Choose Files" written on it, you have to click on it. Select jpg image from your gallery.
- After that you will be asked how much you want to set the compression level, for best quality the default compression level is 60, you can increase or decrease it.
- After that click on the “Compress Now” button.
- Then after the compression is complete, the option to download will come.